Base movement rate:
Strength: __ (stat bonus)
— Carry weight: light= /medium= /heavy=
Dexterity: __ (stat bonus)
Constitution: __ (stat bonus)
Intelligence: __ (stat bonus)
Wisdom: __ (stat bonus)
Charisma: __ (stat bonus)
Base attack Bonus: __
Skills (skill_ability_total skill lvl_ability modifier_ranks
Feats= ( feats that can be taken multiple times look like "toughness (number of times taken) " )
- 1 Determine the physical qualities of your character. This includes most of the things you will find on the character sheet (sex, age, class, appearance, clothing, etc,.). Many of these traits will be imperative to determining the history and tastes of your character.
- 2 Decide whether you want your character alignment to be ethically; “Lawful Good,” “Neutral Good,” “Chaotic Good,” “Lawful Neutral,” True Neutral," “Chaotic Neutral,” “Lawful Evil,” “Neutral Evil” or “Chaotic Evil”.
- Ask yourself what your character’s goals are. For what are they fighting? Later, you will be able to expand upon this by explaining why the character has these goals (What in his/her history lead him/her to have these goals? Does the character’s likes/dislikes have an influence on these goals?).
- Now you get to the environmental influences upon your character. Where did he/she grow up? What social class is he/she? Who are/were some of the people closest to him/her (enemies, parents, friends, love interests, etc,.)? Remember that the physical and social environment a character grew and lives in has a huge effect on the philosophies of that character.
- Is your character more of a type A or type B personality? What does he/she like and fear? Does he/she have any quirks? What are some of the secrets your character will have this adventure?) Keep in mind that a campaign adventure will help you flesh out and grow your character, so don’t worry if you are having difficulty deciding on the specifics.
- Move on to constructing the history of your character. What has happened to him/her to make him/her the person he/she is today?
- Was your character simply trying to help his/herself or his/her people and was swept up in the adventure?).